Community fundraising round-up
We love seeing how you’re helping us and are really grateful for everyone’s support. Check out what’s been happening lately!
- Kate Murphy got in touch with her local pub, The Loaded Dog Hotel in Tarago, to help raise more than $1,300 at their band night.
- Megan Cromer raised $1,407 by swapping alcohol for a month with cooking, walking her puppy and drinking lots of tea.
- Devine Drama & Dance raised $1,020 through fundraising and ticket sales of their show Making Shapes with Clouds, a play sending a powerful message about cyber bullying.
- Students from Longerenong College raised $317.25 by holding at morning tea to fundraise for Dolly’s Dream.
- The Australian Quarter Horse Association team and Kirsty Cordingley’s family represented Dolly’s Dream at City2Surf.
- Charleville farmer, Peter Fisher, sold a set of nickel-plated boot spurs with Kent Saddlery straps as part of the 2019 wood carving auction at the Katherine Show. These one-off beauties sold for $220.
A big thanks to everyone for your support and for dedicating your time to help us prevent bullying and cyber bullying.
If you’re holding a fundraising event for Dolly’s Dream and want the chance to be featured in our community update, send your pics via email.