Holding an event at your community centre or local sports club is a great way to bring your community together and give people the opportunity to support Dolly’s Dream.
Community fundraising ideas
Individual fundraising ideas
Challenge yourself and get sponsored for your efforts:
- run 10km
- go without coffee for the week
- do 50 push ups on Do It For Dolly Day
- walk 5km every day
- hike a mountain.
Another easy way to fundraise for Do It For Dolly Day is to set up a Facebook fundraiser and share it with your friends.
To set up your Facebook fundraiser, follow these instructions:
- Log into your Facebook page.
- Find ‘Fundraisers’ in the column on the left-hand side of the page and select. If you can’t see it at first glance, try clicking on the ‘See more’ option and additional options to choose from should appear.
- Click on the ‘Raise Money’ button.
- Select ‘Charity’ and type Dolly’s Dream into the search bar that appears. Once Dolly’s Dream appears, click on this option.
- Click the ‘Create’ button to add some more details and then share with your networks.