We are currently taking applications for extras in our Do It For Dolly Day 2023 television commercial.
In order to be eligible, you must be over the age of 18 years old.
The individual roles we are looking to fill can be found below:
- An adult in their 30s – 40s who can represent a teacher
- 1-2 people who can represent a young woman’s friends from footy (wearing footy jumpers)
- 1-2 people who can represent a young woman’s workmates on a cattle, sheep or farm station
- Two people who can represent a young woman’s Grandparents (70s and over)
- An adult who can represent a General Practitioner or Doctor (40 -60 yo)
- A farmer representing the farming community
- An adult in sweats that can represent a footy coach (20 -30 yo)
- 1-2 adult that can represent rural neighbors (30 – 50 yo – can be a couple)
- An adult that can represent a guitar/music teacher (20-30 yo)
- Any additional community members can represent other neighbours and family friends (would love to see some distinctive faces and characters in the Dolly’s Dream community.)
If you feel like you could fit one of the above roles please provide the following by the 7th Feb 2023 in an email to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Application as extra in Do It For Dolly Day 2023 TVC’:
- Photos of the recommended community member you would would like to represent (headshots and full body shots preferably) and a short paragraph about who you are and what Dolly’s Dream means to you
- All participants need to be available all day on February 16th for a shoot approximately 40km from the Melbourne CBD
- Own transport required to travel max 40km from Melbourne from Melbourne CBD
- A final selection will be made from the supplied images by 9 Feb
- Selected community members will need to supply their own wardrobe (brief to follow)
- Selected community members will need to provide their own transport to and from the shoot
- Selected community members will also be photographed on the shoot day for images to be used in broader campaign material (e.g. advertising on billboards and social media)
- The roles are voluntary with no financial reimbursement available
Please remember, we will only accept submissions from individuals aged 18 years old and over.