There are a couple of different ways you can donate your fundraising, either by doing it online or making a direct donation. Alternatively, if you haven’t fundraised but would still like to contribute, you can also choose to make your donation via the online or direct donation options detailed below.
When you are ready to make your donation, please choose your preferred donation option and follow the corresponding instructions.
To make an online donation
- Visit dollysdream.org.au/donate.
- Enter the amount you have raised from your fundraiser or the amount you are donating personally (if you have not fundraised).
- In the ‘Additional Information’ section, please include the name of your fundraiser, workplace or school and any other information about your donation that you wish to submit.
- Apply your unique donor code (if you have one) to the ‘Reference ID’.
- In “Reason for Donating” choose Select the Do It For Dolly Day option.
- Enter your payment details.
To make a direct donation
- Directly deposit the amount you have raised from your fundraiser into our bank account. Please contact us for our bank details.
- The chosen name you use in your reference should relate to either the name of your fundraiser, workplace or school. Alternatively, if you have a unique donor code, please use this as your ‘chosen name’.
- Once you have deposited your donation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know it’s on its way. Please also let us know if you would like a receipt for your donation.