Are you teacher trained? Do you know a teacher who would like to add to their casual hours?
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified people with an interest in our work to deliver our workshops in rural, regional, and remote communities Australia wide.
Position in Context
We provide a range of services to support young people and their families deal with the issues of bullying, mental health and the challenges of accessing support due to geographical isolation.
One of those services is delivering a range of Dolly’s Dream Workshops to schools, sporting clubs, community groups and parents.
You are teacher trained and are looking for casual contract work.
You will be aware of Dolly’s Dream and be enthusiastic about helping to tackle the issues associated with bullying, particularly in rural, regional, and remote communities.
You will have experience working in rural, regional, and remote communities and understand the unique challenges that face children, young people and their families in the bush.
You can deliver Face to Face and online workshops.
1. Teacher trained.
2. Experience facilitating workshops in person and online to children, young people and adults
3. An excellent knowledge of mental health issues impacting children and young people
4. An appreciation of the unique challenges facing rural, regional, and remote communities
5. Experience in delivering education workshops in rural, regional, and remote communities
6. Enthusiasm to deliver Dolly’s Dream Workshops that focus on the impacts of bullying and how to prevent and manage bullying
7. Excellent group facilitation and communication skills
8. Excellent interpersonal skills
9. Enthusiasm and ability to travel to rural, regional, and remote communities
10. Hold a valid Working With Children Check from your state / territory of residence
11. Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
12. Ability to conduct at least 1 Dolly’s Dream workshop per term
Check out our Workshops here
Let us know you are interested here
For more information, please email our Program Manager – [email protected]
Please note: contracts are on a casual basis with no guarantee of regular hours